Health and Safety Resources
If you need help right away call 911.
The UW Police number for non-emergencies is 206-685-8973.
- Counseling and Safety Information
- HCDE's Health & Safety Plan
- COE and UW Safety Committee Meeting Minutes
- HCDE Health & Safety Plan (pdf)
- Reference Information (pdf)
- Emergency Evacuation and Operations Plan (EEOP) (pdf)
- Evacuation Route Map: Sieg Hall Fourth Floor (pdf)
- Evacuation Meeting Point Map (pdf)
- UW Emergency Management Guide to Earthquake Preparedness
- New Employee Safety Orientation (pdf)
- Accident/Incident Reports (pdf)
- Office Safety Inspect Checklist (pdf)
- Workplace Inspection form (pdf)
- Emergency Procedures for Faculty, Lecturers, and Teaching Assistants (pdf)
- Emergency Evacuation for Persons with Disabilities (pdf)
- First Aid Resources (pdf)
- All UW employees are required to complete the General Asbestos Awareness training, either online or in a classroom setting. At the end of the training, you will be asked to fill out a registration form with the name and email address of your supervisor, manager, or advisor.