- Academic Resources
- Communication Resources
- Computing, Meeting Room, and Equipment Resources
- Curriculum Committee Resources
- Faculty Resources
- Fiscal Resources
- Health and Safety Resources
- Human Resources
- Teaching Resources
- Space Resources
- Staff Resources
Computing, Meeting Room, and Equipment Resources
Below are computing, room, and equipment resources for faculty, staff, and students in the Department of Human Centered Design & Engineering (HCDE). Please refer to the equipment policy below.
- Equipment Check-out and Return Policy
- Calendar for meeting room and equipment reservations
- HCDE Educational Labs
The HCDE Educational Labs website has information about reserving shared lab spaces, including the reservation calendars. Available spaces are the Design Lab (Sieg 233) and the Laboratory for Usability Testing and Evaluation (LUTE, Sieg 318).
- HCDE Computer Lab Software
Copyright © 1999-2013 University of Washington • This page was last modified on April 18, 2013.